Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Very Short Interview With Entrepreneur, Part 2

David Waitforit Nassau 
Founder and CEO of Hopping 4 a Cure 


I was a lot more comfortable talking to David about his plans because I understood everything that he had to do and I was able to from that ask more questions about his future plans. I understood what I meant to work with a non-profit organisation and to one day have to leave it to pursue other greater things maybe. I was really nice being able to talk to him and just see what his future goals were, where he saw the organisation going in the future and what he planed to do when it was time to leave. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Adna, I completely agree with you. I was a lot more comfortable during my second go round with this assignment. It seems like you’re comfortable and I’m sure your questions from this interview are light years away from your previous questions. Mine from the first interview were all start-up entrepreneurship questions just so I could become affiliated per say. Feel free to check my second very short interview below:
    http://tmvuf.blogspot.com/2016/04/very-short-interview-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adna! It is great that you felt more comfortable talking to David this time around. I definitely felt more comfortable interviewing my entrepreneur as well. I agree that it was easier to understand their mindset and their goals, having put ourselves in their position all year.
    Here is the link to my blog so feel free to check it out! http://thereseverything.blogspot.com/2016/04/theres-my-very-short-interview-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Adna,
    I could tell that you were very comfortable when interviewing David. Your questioning was insightful and could tell you thought through what you wanted to ask him. I also appreciated how you compared how large he wanted the philanthropy venture to go in regards to Relay for Life. Amazing job Adna! If you’d like to check out my blog it is, http://entreprenue-whaaat.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete