Monday, February 8, 2016

Idea Napkin No. 1

1) You. 
I'm a University of Florida Business Management major with a minor in Innovation. One of my talents is photography. My hope for this business idea is for it to actually be used for it to happen, for someone even if it's not me to start a travel agency for students alone. 
2) What are you offering to customers? 
Providing cheap trips on large scales for students from different universities would allow students to only only make life changing friendships but see cities and countries that they maybe would have never gotten the chance to see. College is the time to travel because we'll most likely not get the chance to after because we'll start working, families and forever be too busy to see the world, so we need to use this opportunity to the maximum. 
3) Who are you offering it to? 
This is for college students only, okay not only college students but the age group of college students, people ages 18 to maybe 25. Student's that don't care too much about long bus rides as long as they are with friends and having a good time. 
4) Why do they care? 
As I explained before we won't get the chance ever again later to travel, college is the perfect time of our lives to travel and see the world. After college were not gonna have the time to travel as much as we would want to because we'll be working on our careers and families so this would be the perfect time to travel. 
5) What are your core competencies? 
What sets this apart from the rest of travel agencies is that this is for students only. It's large scale trips for students only from universities from across the country that are the cheapest way for students to travel. 
I think this is a great idea it might be somewhat hard to pull of because if the planning and organization it would take to plan this all out and keep track of a large enough group of people to get these cheap prices. But also accommodating everyone's needs and the free time they have during the semester. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Adna!
    I really enjoy your idea and the reasons for it. It's really great that you're thinking outside of the box and coming up with something that can really impact the lives of all students. As someone who is planning to study abroad this year, an inexpensive trip would be extremely helpful and great. I think that your idea could be really successful if implemented. I like that you're targeting helping students just like I am! My idea entitles helping students get around campus more effectively. Here is my link: http://isabellaangulo.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adna,
    sounds like a great idea! Definitely something I would look into as a student, considering I've always wanted to travel, but have never really had the chance to. If you can find a way to easily get group buys on tickets for buses or planes and even lower rates on hotels, that would make this idea very appealing!
    Go check out my napkin @ http://entwill3003.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Adna,
    This idea really sounds like it would be very useful among college students with ambitions to discover new places and experience new things that they have never seen or hear of before. The affordable part of the idea is what really intrigues me and captivates my interest. I hope to see you execute this idea fully with the best of luck!
    Check me out: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8545792306262525561#editor/target=post;postID=587487537155230339;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=2;src=postname

    ReplyDelete