Saturday, February 13, 2016

Interviewing Customers No. 3

1) Describe your interviewing strategy. 

I realised that some people were uncomfortable about behind interviewed and especially about having a camera in their face while they were answering questions, so i thought it I would give people the option to hold the phone while being interviewed and that way they can see themselves reliving some of the stress. 
  • Tell me about the last time you traveled with friends like on a road trip or to another country...
  • How big was your group and did you wish you could have more people come along? 
  • Do you think so spent more money then you needed to for this trip? 
  • What was your favourite part of your trip? 
  • Is there anything you wished you could have done but didn't? 
My questions were basically the same as before except for the option to hold the phone while being interviewed. 


2) Interviews. 




Issues with uploading onto YouTube - will post the other three videos ASAP

3) Reflect on what you learned. 

I found that most people preferred recording themselves just because they could see the face they were making. Also the information i gained here was very similar to past interviews. Everyone was happy with having a small group of friends they knew but wouldn't mind a larger group. The more the merrier! 
In terms of payments most people planed out a trip before hand and were aware of the minimum they's spend on their trip but of course there were some unintended things they did they had to pay for extra. 

2 comments:

  1. You have a really great idea for a business plan. I am surprised that schools don't actually do this. There is a company that does trips for young adults, I think 29 is the oldest you're aloud to be? And it is the same concept, just not through a school. A group of young adults can get together and spend very little money to backpack Europe or do other adventures. When I worked as a personal banker one of my customers was telling me that his son goes with that group every year. I would LOVE to go on a trip through UF. It's much easier than having to look up that other company up and it's with a group of people that you'd have something in common with right off of the bat, being a student at UF. Your interviews are thorough and you did receive good feedback. I didn't think to let people hold the phone. I did have a person that wouldn't let me do the interview just because I had to record them and they were very uncomfortable with the camera idea. Great job!

    Here's my interviews from round 3: http://niblaidoc.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adna!

    As a student that is currently studying abroad I have to say that I really like your idea. I think that any opportunity to travel is an opportunity worth taking, and your idea is definitely something I would consider doing myself. I think setting up all of the travel plans ahead of time and making it into a fun group event is worth the price because these things can be really time consuming and difficult to plan on our own! I also liked the idea of letting them hold the phone themselves during the interview, it feels more personal that way.

    ReplyDelete