Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1





The opportunity is that there is a lack of trips available for students to take that meet their low budget and need for adventure. 

The business idea I have if for a company called Roam, The goal of Roam is create affordable and adventurous trips, tailored to the student body here at the University of Florida. We are focused on providing getaways that meet the low budget of any student, while also ensuring high quality programs and excursions. To accomplish this, we would organize mass bulk trips for students from universities across the country to different destinations around the world. Booking on a large scale will give students the low prices they want while also giving them the opportunity to meet other students and make friends. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adna, I think it would be great to be able to take more trips since many of my friends live throughout the U.S. and even Canada, so I don't see them much. It would also be really cool to meet all of the other students who are taking the trip with you because chances are we might be into the same things. The only fault I see is there's many people who would much rather have a relaxing vacation that they can do whatever on so being booked in a hotel with so many other students might turn them off and make them go alone.

    Check out my post at http://zanesufblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete