1) Tenaciousness is a skill.
I set a few hours weekly to work on assigments, also I found it easier if i copy everything i need to have on the blog onto a new post that way i see it as soon as I open blogger and i know that i need to do that.
2) Tenaciousness is also about attitude.
When the third week of interview hit I was reading to give up because there were so many but I realised that its really not that hard to talk to random people. What pulled me through was the thought that each interview was like a minute long and that it would take all together ten minutes in turlington to get them all done.
I feel like I've gotten a hand on the different assignments coming from this class, i haven't allowed myself to procrastinate till the last minute because each assigment only takes a few minutes and if you start right away its easy to get done, as long as you start early.
3) Three tips.
Fostering the skills that support tenacity & Developing the tenacious mindset
- Most of the semester you'll focus on one entrepreneurial business idea so it's very important to be passionate about this one idea, think of something that really means something to you that you're passionate and want it to happen
- Start Monday! Start the assignments due that week that Monday, even if starting the assignment means creating a shell post on blogger, just having the post outline up on blogger makes your life easier and gives you the freedom to work on it whenever you have time during the week.
- Actually get out and tell people about your ideas and your blog, you'll be more inclined to go post on it when you know you have an audience of people who will be coming to your blog to see what new thing you have posted this week.

Whaddup Fam!
ReplyDeleteSo first off the link you posted is to the blog not the post! No worries though, Reading through your post makes me understand the way you went about getting to where you are in the course & how tenacious you are to succeed as an entrepreneur. I definitely agree with your 3 tips too, mostly starting Monday, I didn't understand the concept until 2 weeks before Spring break,because the course load & other classes all piled up on me. Best of luck to the rest of the semester, you've got this fam!
here is an obligatory link:
http://entreprenuerderp.blogspot.com/2016/02/half-way-reflection.html
Adna- I really like how you copy everything that needs to be on the post into it so that way you make sure to not forget anything. There have been many times that I have finished an assignment and as I got to "declare" it realize that there was one thing that I forgot to do. I feel like you have really gotten a good grasp on how to complete this class and truly enjoy it! If you would like to read my post here it is : http://lgator.blogspot.com/2016/02/halfway-reflection.html
ReplyDelete