- Where will you go? - Classe
- What kind of people will you approach? - Students waiting for class or walking to class
- What will you say to get the conversation started? - Just say hi, ask about their day
- What is your plan for the conversation? - Just talk normally like to a friend
- Out of five attempts, how many dollar bills do you think you will be able to give away. - We live on campus full of students who are always looking for ways to save money and earn money to help pay for food or whatnot. I think it will be really easy to give money away.
I expected people especially students to be okay with taking money. And thats basically what happened, no one declined the money expect for the weird faces that I got for handing money to someone.
Hey Adna,
ReplyDeleteSo unlike you, I thought the opposite. I thought it would be hard to give money away to a stranger but then at the end I realized I don't know why I even thought that. We're so used to weird things being handed to us and seeing strange things on campus every day. I think the majority of students wouldn't find this that weird at all. Go check out my videos at http://courtneyncostello.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html if you want!
Hey Adna! I think you were right with thinking that the students would be very open to accepting money. I thought the opposite because I did mine at night which was kind of weird. I think you did an interesting job in how you approached the people because you seemed to just make it seem like such a nonchalant thing rather than a big deal. Check out my blog at: http://sowersent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html
ReplyDelete